My life is so bad that it’s worse than it really is.
90% of life is showing up. I’m staying home to wait for the other 10%.
Nice days are more unsafe. There are more of them.
In my heart’s most secret place,I pity them as angels do.
POZZO:I am blind.(Silence.)ESTRAGON:Perhaps he can see into the future.
A pessimist is a person who has had to listen to too many optimist.
Thus far, the best that could be said for the day was that it was half over.
Alimentados de pesimismo no vivimos la vida, la sufrimos.
Though nihilism has been relentlessly criticized for overemphasizing the dark side of human experience, it might be equally true that this overemphasis represents a needed counterbalance to shallow optimism and arrogant confidence in human power....
It is possible for things to get worse without limit.
Keep a light, hopeful heart. But expect the worst.