I hate feeling hate but feeling nothing feels worse.
I finally decided what I want to be when I grow up – late.
Ninety percent if life is fifty percent indecisive. The rest is confusing.
90% of life is showing up. I’m staying home to wait for the other 10%.
There is a meaning of life but I’ve been sworn to secrecy.
My life is so bad that it’s worse than it really is.
I can’t name just one example. Then there’s only one.