">

Architecture to me is whole. I cannot say I only care about this 25% and the other 75% I let go… it’s just I want to work the way I want to work. In my shop, you can order certain things and other things you cannot. They are not available.

Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedintumblr

Related Quotes

popup close button